Rim Stripe Instructions
This rim stripe kit includes 5 stripes. You will need two stripes to cover each rim. An extra stripe is included for practice, future repair or as a spare. Each stripe is 3/8 wide by 48 long to accommodate up to a 19 rim. Should fit all sportbikes with some minor trimming.
- Clean your rims with soap and water.
- Cut each stripe apart.
- Peel back about 4of wax paper and stick the beginning of the stripe on your rim.
- Hold the majority of the stripe with your left hand and using your right hand to smooth, stretch and stick the stripe down.
- Follow this procedure until you have completely cover the rim.
- Be sure to overlap the strip slightly and trim any excess material